These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the AAGL/FMIGS of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. The AAGL/FMIGS bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- Formal guidelines for randomized trials (CONSORT), observational studies (STROBE), systematic reviews (PRISMA), study protocols (SPIRIT) and more.
- Quick overview of basic study designs including case series and case reports, case control studies, cohort studies, randomized controlled studies, double-blind method, meta-analyses and systematic reviews.
- Free online tutorial on how to identify a good clinical question, use PubMed and determine the validity of a study.
- Collection of short videos overviewing how to use REDCap for various project types.
- Free self-paced online course on statistics in medicine. Reviews descriptive statistics, inferential statistics and specific statistical tests.
- Free (certificate available for $49), 17-hour, self-paced online course.
- A practical, easy-to-read guide to statistics with a sense of humor.
- In-depth clinical research guide providing an overview of epidemiologic concepts, study design and study implementation.
- Medical writing aid with detailed guidelines for reporting and interpreting statistics.
- Practical guide to biostatistical tests.